Lulufar

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Fear

It’s 3 in the morning. Everyone is sleeping. All the lights are out except the one beside my computer desk. I turn off the light. Turn off the computer. I figure before the monitor’s light is completely out, I’ll make it to the bed. But for some reason Windows shuts down right away. It’s pitch black. I feel someone is standing 2 meters ahead of me on the right side. I don’t look. I go to bed. I pull the blanket on my face. I can hear sounds from everywhere. My closet, my desk. ‘It’s just the change in temperature, it makes things sound’ I tell myself. I can’t sleep. You stupid fool, just get out of the blanket, what can be out there? It’s dark. Nothing is there. But I don’t look behind me. It might be standing there. I know what it is. A human, with a long robe, face is disfigured, it will hurt me. You watch too many movies. I quickly reach for my reading light, beside my bed. OK, I’m safe now. I stand up. Turn on the computer. Open MS Word, and start writing this blog entry. My computer hangs. I restart. Start over writing. It hangs again. Try one more time. I restart , I see a moving shadow on the black screen of my computer. All I can do now is to

7 Comments:

  • is to WAKE UP :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 PM  

  • This is not the first time to meet such a shadow......

    go to it
    it will vanish forever

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 AM  

  • I was about to think you will become a professional soap opera writer. Seems you have many fans of that type too. And many others who write crap and call it comment.

    Finally it was about time you wrote something worth reading. Good job. Too bad your soap opera loving fans are a bit disappointed now. But as it can be seen, the crap commenters don't give up easily.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:36 PM  

  • And how can something be written after 3 and be posted at 2:47 ?

    I hope by "all I can do now is to..." you really meant pressing the "publish" button. Otherwise....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:40 PM  

  • Sara, you are also a soap opera fanatic to follow the whole show by going through the post itself and also the comments. otherwise how would you have known.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:17 PM  

  • My dear anonymous you know how much I love you, but that doesn't justify your stupidity. Although I do not consider you to be at my level to argue with I'll make an exception this time in the hope of you learning something useful for your future encounters in such situations. Yes I have followed all the comments because I personally know some of these people (specially you) and studying people is my part time hobby. And this place gives me a chance to pursue my hobby and get to know these people and their characteristics more. It specifically amuses me to see how people who consider themselves sophisticated are so shallow as to become so excited about a story about a kiss or a condom and when they read a real nice short story they don't give a damn about it, as this post (or a similar one for that matter) clearly is my evidence. Although I'm doubtful that you will understand my point.

    So, now that you [might] know how wrong you were in your assumption and hoping you will have this in mind for the future and won't judge people just based on their condom brand let's get back to our relationship.

    Please do not be upset at me for making fun of you when you deserve it you know I love you no matter what pair of panties you buy me or how inconsiderate you are when you kiss me and our teeth scratches against each other what matters is that I will come and ask for your love and if you're not with one of the girls commenting on this site at the time we will try to be happy together once and for all. I will buy you red apple scented condoms we will make love twice a day once on the balcony and once in the kitchen, I will cook you spagetti with cheese and we will have 4 children from all races I will name them anonymous1 anonymous2 anonymous3 and anonymous4 showing how much I care for you. What can I ask from God when I have 5 anonymous's to love ? Nothing. Please wait for me.....

    p.s. Lulufar even if you decide to delete this post if you think I am questioning your sophistication plz plz send my message to anonymous. Here is the only place that I might get a chance to find my eternal love. I will make it up to you one day. I promise.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:22 PM  

  • sara, you should start a weblog of your own. and i agree with you mostly, except that you should have 5 children like the 5 circles of the olympics....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home