Lulufar

Friday, August 11, 2006

Dear Offended Friends ,

I just realized that a lot of my friends have been offended by what I’ve said in this blog. As a result I have to point out a few things:

- All my stories are fictional. I get inspired from small things that have happened to me. But that's as far as it goes. The rest is just the work of my imagination.

- I’ve criticized other people’s kissing, honesty, and so on. If you think I’ve talked about YOU per se listen to this: I had no special person in my mind; but if you doubt your own behavior that’s not my problem.

Moreover, I never said that I’m a saint. I’m more than open to criticize myself, or you criticize me (as I’ve never deleted any of your comments unless it was very dirty). The problem, though, with criticizing myself directly is that the entry would be very boring (in my opinion). I don’t like nagging about my behavioral issues (which are too many) and I’m sure people won’t enjoy reading about them. But if it makes you happy let me once and for all tell you everything, so we can have peace:

I’m no saint- as I’ve said. I’ve lied, gossiped, cheated on my only love, kissed disgustingly, knocked down someone’s sand bucket (I was 7), stole someone’s quiz prize (I was 7 still), cheated on my exam (continuously), escaped from the police in my home country, slapped my best friend in the face once, fought with my mom over nada, cried like a baby in physics class (in university), drank, smoked, made bad judgment about people, accused people for wrong things, got to work late, had a 30 minute break instead of 15, bit someone in the arm until she bled, threw mosquito in my friends shirt, studied nursing in university while my whole family is ashamed of it, dated the wrong guys, pushed a kid when we were playing and her shoulder was dislocated, made mock phone calls to someone’s home with my friends and we got busted, gambled, farted on the bus, shouted at my little cousin for not listening to me, … help me guys, I’m out…

Does this make you happy? Is this fair now?

8 Comments:

  • Lulu Joon,
    You are the best. I almost did all of those and much more. (I'll tell you later!) We were evils together at least once! Remember the messenger conversation?
    The fact that you wrote all these in your blog shows the courageous side of you and you should be proud of that. Who didn’t cheat at school or in life for that matter?

    By Blogger Marjan, at 6:07 AM  

  • may i have your phone number please. i reset my cell , and all the numbers faded and they never came back,as well as yours, i got it from a freind again and i saved it on my call again, but at the end i didn't press the "done" botton. so

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:45 PM  

  • and you know what,i beleive who ever is more innocent and naive, she or he is more boring and tiring. so keep do all the sins, but don't mention them, it is more exiting that way.
    and who ever gets offended more, he or she is the one who doesn't know how to play this game, so ignore it.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:52 PM  

  • Niloufar, I'm so proud of you and so ashamed of myself. I wrote a crappy comment for your last comment which was based on SHIT and mis-understanding. Please let me tell you that I've done much worst myself and even I'm not corageous enough to admit my mis-behaviour. I love you as a person (as I always have) and all I wanted to say in my last comment was that "you are an angel but you are as normal as anybody is, and no drinkin', smokin', flirtin' or swearin' would down-grade that quality for you or anyone". Cheers hon.

    By Blogger Takinson, at 1:35 AM  

  • Ain't nobody perfect. Even if your readers leave bad comments, I'm sure they love you deep down in their hearts. By the way, why did you fart on the bus?! Have mercy on people!
    Love you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:57 AM  

  • ure definitely not an ugly girl. If you were you wouldn't say the stuff u said about my beauty and power.

    Poorya

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:22 PM  

  • Don't be insecure. You don't need to justify or explain yourself.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 PM  

  • you don't know me well enough 'nd i'm not gonna help it by telling you who I am...sorry !

    lemme just tell you this though: I've met a looot of girls in my life, but none of them (inc. my ex love) were nearly as deep as you are! just gonna leave it at that...

    Emanuel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home