Lulufar

Friday, July 07, 2006

Norepinephrine, Serotonin and Dopamine complication

Dear friends and family, this is a goodbye letter. I’m JUST KIDDING. Sorry for worrying you with my recent posts. I’m fine; really. I just thought it would be cool to play Hedayat, Choobak, Rushdie, or Kafkaesque a bit. I thought it’d make me famous and glorious. It obviously didn’t. Becoming famous takes a bit more talent which I obviously lack.

But honestly we all have our gloomy days, don’t we? And for me it happened to be now. Look at the bright side though. I’m actually, for once, sitting quiet at your parties and not making a scene; isn’t it nice for a change?

4 Comments:

  • remember being negative and depressed is not attractive. people don't get attracted if you always sound DEPRESSED and like it's the end of the world.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 AM  

  • Remember, my dear: "This Shall Pass Too"! ;)
    BTW, it's completely natural and OK to be negative occassionally!... it happens due to drainage caused by an over-active brain...
    Though, I believe there are ALWAYS some positive aspects to ANY situations... and as Willy Shakespear said:
    "Everything that happens around us is neither good, nor bad... but the way we think make them seem so".
    -S

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:03 PM  

  • it certailny is...

    By Blogger Mehrad, at 3:34 PM  

  • The phases will be there and one should feel every moment of it .. good or bad. Though it doesnt lessen the spirit of life but the very fact that you can look at yourself so objectively is impressive. I found the post as cute. And you have an interesting sense of humour.

    cheerz

    By Blogger Rakhoush, at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home