Lulufar

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Shhhhhhh...


We used to be close, very close. Now we’re lying on the bed, one foot apart, fully dressed, staring at ceiling.

.: You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.


-: Your skin … your smell… made me fly …. Every time…

.: I fell in love with you the moment I met you. You never ...

-:I loved you too; you know it ...

.: (smile)

-: When is your wedding?

.: Next summer.




(Silence)





-: Is she beautiful?


.: She is.

-: Is she nice?

.: She is.

-: I’m happy for you.

.: I don’t want to do anything. I want to stay in this bed with you forever. This is all I want. To lie down next to you for the rest of my life.

-: (smile).

.: You’ve always laughed. You never understood. You’re a potato. You’re a stone. Stone would have softened , but you never did.

-: (smile) Can I hold your hand?

.: Why does it have to end like this? Like one of these artsy stories I hate.

-: (smile)

1 Comments:

  • I wonder, whatever happened to happily ever after? It seems less and less of a reality these days..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home