Lulufar

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Scenario 1a

- “Hi” oh my god, oh my god, I don’t have proper clothes on and I bump into him. My hair looks terrible. Be cool. Act cool.

- “Oh hey, How are you?”

- “I’m good what are you doing here?” It’s none of your business what he is doing here you idiot. Boys don’t like to be asked about what they’re doing. He looks really good today, as always. I should ask him for a coffee. No I should start slow. But I’ve known him for so long and that’s slow enough.

- “Buying a gift for my friend’s birthday. I can’t choose though”

- “I know. It’s really hard to buy gifts. I’m not gonna keep you here then. go do your shopping” He’s so sweet. Birthday present. Ask him for a coffee. Shit, is he still going out with that girl? I look really bad today. I really like him. I bet he doesn’t even have my phone number. Damn. Play cool. You won’t have a chance.

- “Yeah, OK, see you around then. Take care”

- “You too. Bye now” What if he said yes to coffee. He might like me. You ruined it again. You can’t turn around and ask for coffee now. Just keep going. I really like him.

Scenario 1b

- “Hey look who’s here.” Blank

- “Hi, How are you?”

- “I’m good, long time. What are you doing in this bar?” Blank

- “It’s my friend’s birthday. I can’t choose what to drink though”

- “Let’s go order drinks together. I’ve had a few too many, but I can still drink. You look really good tonight, as always. Do you still go out with that girl friend of yours? Cause if you don’t I’d love to see you more often. We can go for movies sometimes. Do you have my phone number?” Blank

- “Yeah, I do. Me and my girl friend sort of broke up last year”

- “Oh cool, I mean I’m sorry. Let’s go for a drink. Do you like my new shoes?” Blank

5 Comments:

  • So which one is you?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 PM  

  • I know, none of them :D she's the portoghal foroosh :D :D :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:45 AM  

  • why do we have to be drunk to be socialy more confortable.

    who cares, Alcohol rules

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 AM  

  • confortable or comfortable? ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 PM  

  • wow you must be a PHd in english literature,

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home