Lulufar

Saturday, June 03, 2006

1-2-3


If I have a crush on someone and if I find that someone sitting alone doing nothing I’d probably approach him and start a conversation. For some strange reason talking about the weather becomes the most appealing topic I can find. So I’d start with some stupid fact about it like “the weather’s been really nice for the past week in Toronto”. Like he didn’t know it. I might’ve as well said that “the sky is blue” or “apple is a fruit” (what is it with having a crush and becoming a total idiot?)

Then I usually move to the topic of what-do-you-do which is ridiculous again, since having a crush on him means that I probably know every detail about him by now. The next topic would be the latest movies we’ve seen. I’ll comment on stupidity of fans of The Da Vinci Code, and to show off I would throw a Kieslowski or Kubrick here and there.

Enjoying my deep-shallow conversation with the guy, for some strange reason, Angelina Jolie all of a sudden pops up in our discussion. In an instant the guy’s eyes glow, his muscles twitches and he starts talking about her, saying how much he adores her.

My brain hangs for a few seconds. I think to myself what on the earth am I doing here? This guy likes Angelina Jolie, while my whole body mass is less that one of her breasts. So I stand up and say “Enjoy Toronto’s weather. I have to leave now.”

2 Comments:

  • Lulu jan man jer khordam baske offline gozashtam barat, this time it's not you, but I need help.
    I'm fallen... again! :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:48 PM  

  • But it's great that you do start the (stupid) conversation! I wish sometimes I could do..

    Yo!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home