Lulufar

Friday, May 26, 2006

Vital Unimportant Things


This is my second attempt to create a weblog. The first one was too noir. For this one I decided to write about small unimportant issues. But as I was thinking about unimportant things in my life I made a great discovery. The small ridiculous things can, at some point, become vital – I’m serious … even a matter of life or death – ok, I’m pushing it just a little bit.

It all started with one of our usual discussions with my group of friends about farting in bed. After hours of hot debate about “people being turned off in bed because the partner had farted in sleep”, versus “if we can’t even fart in bed, where can we fart then”, I decided to post it as my first weblog entry. I thought it’s unimportant enough, and might be useful for some people who are planning to go to bed with someone soon.

But all of a sudden I remembered working in the hospital. Farting in the hospital is not a matter of joke or getting erections for your partner . Farting in hospital means “you’ve made it”. Farting after surgery means you might be able to eat soon after oh-so-long. Farting after surgery means smile on patient’s, nurses’, and doctors’ faces. When a patient after sugary starts farting, his/her roommates would look at him/her in the eyes and nod with tear in their eyes and a kind smile, sending a message of “good job, you’ve done it, wish us luck too”. Farting after surgery is a goal, an achievement, a victory.

So these little things we take for granted, like farting, can be someone’s plan of action for the whole day. So wish all the sick people good fart and thank god (or whoever) for farting.

7 Comments:

  • Oooopss
    How great it was
    It was all true

    But imagine if a patient has a surgery in his ass ....and feels better after surgery....

    How can he reflect his convenience???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:44 AM  

  • besiar jaleb...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:21 AM  

  • Badtarin chiz ineh ke pahayeh aghabeh asbaro dari pak mikoni fart bokoneh to kallat!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:47 AM  

  • a very nice entry to start a weblog with, indeedz. you write like someone i know. i used to know a saying which now i can change it, and it comes to "when in doubt, fart".

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 PM  

  • Liked that...Gouzou!

    By Blogger Mehrad, at 1:36 AM  

  • wzzzzzzzzup mrs goozooooo :D
    recognized, eh ?
    wish U the warmest farts o ina... ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:32 AM  

  • Jeeeesss! Come-on that's odd to hear. I can remember when we were classmates in high school we used to go to the same club to practice basketball. In one particular day when we were doing"deraz va neshast" I farted. If you can recall, I never returned to that class anymore!! Everyone laughed at me including our instructor who was a total snob. Well im glad that farting is not a big deal after all.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home