Lulufar

Friday, June 02, 2006

Decisions, Decisions

I have trouble making decisions for small things like the food I want to order. When it comes to big things I don’t have trouble anymore, I simply can’t make any. I mean how can you make a big decision that would affect all your life? How can you decide to get married to someone? In one instant you can ruin your life by saying “yes” to the wrong guy. I mean how can you decide to spend the rest of your life with one person? What if you regret it a week before the ceremony? What if after marriage you realize that the guy has nose-picking habit (You know, one of those who digs in their nose for a minute, takes out the little thing, stares at it carefully, rolls it, and shoots it away). Probably the only way I’d say “yes” without chickening out the next day would be a guy proposing to me while he has a loaded shotgun pointed to my brain.

5 Comments:

  • It’s not that hard honey. As long as you think, the answer should definitely be NO! When the right moment comes, even a stubborn girl like you, will absolutely not be able to say no. cheesy but true! you’ll see! or maybe not.

    A good doctor also might help. I’m serious!

    By Blogger Mehrad, at 9:35 PM  

  • I say live with the guy for about two years. If u can still stand him after that long, chances are he could be the one. (um on second thought people change, so ..hmmm.. never mind about marrige - enjoy while it lasts)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:37 PM  

  • That's why life's like a gamble...there'd be no gain without risk and loss!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:12 PM  

  • Will You Marry Me ?! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:32 PM  

  • My old classmate:

    I totally agree to what you said.
    A reporter asked a British MP the reason he never got married in his whole life: his answer was simple. "Instead of wasting my time for two years to get married and another two years to get divorce, I prefer to devote my time to British people".

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home