Lulufar

Monday, May 29, 2006

Crazy Little Thing Called …

Guys don’t get offended. This entry is just a very personal opinion.

Guys (Boys/ gentlemen) can be divided into two groups: The group that name the little guy in their pants, and the group that don’t. The latter is discussable since I’m not sure if they don’t have a name for it at all or they just refrain from talking about it in presence of a lady. Which ever is the case , as long as I don’t know about the “name”, they belong to the second group.

Do you guys think it’s funny? Do you think it’s sexy? Do you think it’s attractive? If your answer is yes to any of them then you’re WRONG. It’s disgusting, repelling, unrespectful to the woman you’re talking to and just wrong.

When you say “Jamshid doesn’t feel fine today”, Not only it doesn’t make me laugh, but it creeps me out. I think of this Jamshid Agha who is very ugly and dirty stuck in your under pants with some hair here and there on his head. Even if nobody comes to my mind, I really don’t want to think about your "stuff" when I’m talking to you. If I wanted to I would have taken off your clothes (and I know 90% of you wouldn’t object) and spent time with you naked.

I might sound superficial here but, according to my observations, if you are a real gentleman, you wouldn’t do it. Honestly, none of the guys whom I trust and are very good friends of mine do such a thing. Oh, and by the way, “big” guys don’t do it either. So stop it. Please. It’s like me hanging out with you and keep burping. It’s really not cute.

And why the hell girls never do this anyway?

6 Comments:

  • is this a web log or a persolog ?!
    I think you're offended by a group of friends that ain't your type really. you can split men by 2 genres. men who care and men who doesn't care. don't insist to change those who doesn't care, because they don't. change your mates, this way u ain't gonna get involved to such things as this. time is shot, play hard.

    and by the way, I think JAHANGIR is a cool name for men's ALT. :D :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:41 AM  

  • So it's not just about not offering you thier coats! :) it's more serious :))

    By Blogger Mehrad, at 6:52 PM  

  • Easy on the commas babe.. nafasam gereft khoondam ino!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 PM  

  • Dear friend,

    I suggest you hang out with my Bf. I once struggeled so hard to make him spell out " what is in his pants"and Guess what? he finally replied "saadi" has mentioned it in his poets!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:08 PM  

  • Original thought!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:21 PM  

  • I wonder if you'd mind it as much if your BF did the same thing !?

    my BF does it all the time...sometimes I ask him how he's doing and stuff...I think it's cute...

    but I can't even imagine I'd open up to A guy (other than my BF or my fuck buddy) so much that he'd start talking his thing to me !!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home