Lulufar

Saturday, May 27, 2006

I love you T.S.Sh

“I’m blessed”. The sentence doesn’t really mean much since I don’t believe in God, but I couldn’t find a better word than “bless”. I have to start with the cliché. I have the best parents on planet earth and a brother I wouldn’t exchange for the world, and I have my health, yad yada.

But I’m blessed for other things too. Have you ever wanted to have something but you knew for a fact that you couldn’t have it… so you just fantasized of having it? Well, I always loved to have a sister. But since it was impossible, I believed that it’s just one of those things I can’t have. When my brother got married, though, everything changed. I have the coolest sister ever. She is everything I’ve ever wanted for a sister and even cooler.

The moral of the story? Don’t give up on your greatest wishes… if you want a Ferrari, who knows, maybe your sister would get married to this rich guy with a Ferrari, and the rich guy dies and your sister inherits the Ferrari, and since the Ferrari brings back the memories of her late husband, she would hand over the keys to you. Or maybe the easier way would be to win a lottery. Whatever suits you. Just be optimistic.

3 Comments:

  • why would your greatest wish be a Ferrari Niloo?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 AM  

  • among all the people who wish they had sisters, you're one of the few whose wish kind of came true. so the question is, whether it's worth not giving up on your hard-to-be-granted wishes while the chances of them comming true is so little and if you have many of them, it just disappoints you if none of the come true, or the other option is to just have them in mind and if it happens that they come true, just become happy and write an entry in your weblog ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 PM  

  • or... u can have an open mind and live your life as that is and always wish for good. this way u've got a way hell much wider and open to come. and about not believing in god, u don't have 2 and u don't need 2... if u wanna believe in something, first u have 2 know that thing, god or whatever.
    do u know the fact like god ?! I know that u don't, nobody does... for many of us god is the cliche.
    many others just make their own gods... that is a way, but not that the god is the god, the same old cliche 2. people need 2 believe in something, othersise ther will be no guided pathway...... o ina o ina again ;)

    anyway... u want a ferrari ?! :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home