Lulufar

Monday, May 29, 2006

Niloogle

You know this parental-control option you can get on your internet so you can keep track of or limit your child’s web browsing? I really need to get one, not for the child I don’t have, but for my mom.

My mom somehow manages to find out any comment written by me or any picture of me on the web. Even once I left an anonymous comment on a website, and she came to me the next day and asked me about it. She might have this specially designed search engine only to track me down.

So mom, I just wanted to say hi and sorry for anything that I write in this weblog which might not be suitable for the younger audience. I’ll do my best to be a lady though. Luv ya.

2 Comments:

  • cool IT mom :D she doesn't hve the trust in u, u must have done something wild :D

    ....again and again ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:57 AM  

  • i think you wanted to post this on may 28th, but since it was past midnight, it's on may 29th.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home