Lulufar

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Scarecrow in Balcony


Today I helped my mom to change the soil for her plants. She basically does magic. Anything she dips in soil would grow. I go on the web and find all kinds of tips on growing beans (my obsession since elementary school), and the bean doesn’t grow half as much as the one my mom throws in one of her flower pots. Here is my mom and her babies:

That orange thing on the soil is pepper for the squirrel. Don’t even start on animal rights. We are one of those who don’t harm ants, who make sure cockroaches are alive in between napkin before throwing them out.



This squirrel has been our guest since 3 years ago. We live on 23rd floor. She/he eats all flower buds, and digs down the pots to hide his valuable findings. This is her/his picture from last year.

This squirrel isn’t afraid of us. We walk towards her/him. We yell. Nada. Just continues digging and eating. We even tried the scarecrow in the next picture. That didn’t work either.



We also have a neighbor who every now and then stretches her neck into our balcony and gives us yummy pastries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home