Lulufar

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Plastic Life

I’m totally pro developing children in vitro (out of living organism, in glass). Then these children should be given “the same opportunities” to start a life with. Then it would be fair. Some child wouldn’t be starving while the other one is sitting in a Porsche. Some kid won’t be abused by asshole parents while the other one is being spoiled in every possible way.

Life is so unkind to children, the innocent az-hameja-bikhabar little things. Because of a broken condom, two extra glasses of alcohol, the guy who promised a love which makes Romeo-and-Juliette-beran-boogh-bezanan, a solution to my-husband-doesn’t-love-me-anymore, a last name which should stay in the history, having a child to avoid loneliness in senior days, it’s-time-to-have-babies, or because ooops!-but-I’m-against-abortion some poor child should live a life in freaking hell with crazy parents, while watching her perfect friends’ lives.

Yes. I’m pro in vitro children, in a world which most people invisibly live in poverty, which children get abused everyday, and which is becoming worse in most ways.

1 Comments:

  • I ask you to tell me
    which way you prefer?
    How it should be??
    Can u suggest an idea for it?

    I think that's impossible....
    that's why
    I'd decide being pro to any other choice than which I had.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home